FEARLESS

I thought the flower eating, garden reducing deer in my Mom's backyard were fearless ... allowing my Mom to come just feet away from them in a fight to save her yard's beauty... but these Shrewsbury, MA deer don't hold a buck to the deer in Richmond Park here in London! They come right up to the road!! (the speed limit is 20mph and usually cars slow down to a halt to have a look when they are next to the road) I did NOT use the zoom feature to take this photo. I could have touched one, but chose not too ... There are around 300 Red Deer and 350 fallow deer in Richmond Park. You can drive the 7mile circle, run, bike, hike, walk, picnic..and dogs are welcome! If the weather ever warms up, we'll have a picnic day .. but for now, we'll run and drive thru.

No Response to "FEARLESS"

Post a Comment