XMAS HAS BEGUN!!

WHAT A FIND!!! I was eying this book up yesterday in a charity shop on my walk to the train station.. it was still there today, so you bet i scooped it up! CENTURY - Phaidon. I have a mini version of this book in the states, but I can not imagine a better coffee table book than this! (right, ummmmmm note to self....we need the coffee table ...) I took a few photos (of the photo book!) haha just to share the mere size of the book. AND WHAT A PRICE!!!!

If you arent familiar with CENTURY it a collection of the last century in photographs, arranged in chronological order, depicting people, places and events (famous or not) which have shaped our history. This book must weight 30 pounds! WOHOOO



so you can see how many pages!!

No Response to "XMAS HAS BEGUN!!"

Post a Comment