my nan

gone are the days of suffering.

your love, your cooking expertise and your happy ways will live on always.

i will always remember the hours of card playing, scrabble, boggle - you never let us win. i still try to pop my gum like you - i try all the time and after years of you even telling me your secret i cant do it! every time i get dressed up or use the good china i will remember you.

thank you for all your years of wonderful cooking, no ones tomato sauce tastes quite the same as yours. im convinced the missing ingredient is your loving hand. thank you for getting us dressed and feeling like ladies however young and uncomfortable the bows and tights. i promise to get my nails done more often and 'do' my hair.

i miss you but i know you are in very good hands.

ill be seeing ya.

No Response to "my nan"

Post a Comment