HARRODS

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. THIS is for the MEGA shopper. Not only did I feel TOTALLY out of my price league (remember I am still unemployed) I felt completely under dressed! Now, I felt under dressed at the mall in Atlanta Georgia ... ladies in stilettos shopping around. I'm sorry, but that's just dumb. I KNOW you aren't comfortable. But ok, fair enough, you're out there making a statement ...see and be seen! Sure. But Harrods! WOW .. I must have been in the midst of multi-billionaires! These ladies are out (either in their burka's - which, side note... Why are you shopping for ₤12,000 skimpy dresses??? is it just me? ummmm...) [YES THATS RIGHT FOLKS!! That's the first ₤ sign in my blog! I had to copy it from a symbol from Word! hahaha] or with their wavy hair extensions and designer labels. Now, I'm fairly familiar with designer labels. I don't own most of them, but at least the name's are familiar... well NOT at Harrods. I'd say about 30% of the 'designer' brands I'd never heard of! I am SOOOO out of my league!! Oh, if only my mom were here to browse with me! Yes...browse. ugh, oh to be able to buy at that store.... one day, one day I will!!

No Response to "HARRODS"

Post a Comment