FAMILY ARE AWESOME

What is better than Mom? Only an awesome combination of an awesome Mom, Dad and sister (brothers and sister-in-laws too!) oh .. well i guess dogs should be included in this one as well. I'm not getting to the point... the point is that my awesome Mom (and Sister) sent me two boxes from home. I received one today!! This might not seem all that exciting for anyone but me... but it's like Christmas - just items I already know, have worn and love!   So, golf shoes, hiking boots, back pack and a whoooole lotta ADEA are now unpacked and organized. Since the weather has turned cold I was getting worried that my already limited (current) closet wasn't going to be enough. I can't wait for box #2!!! Mom packed stuff I forgot I even had! She does have the best fashion sense, has the best packing abilities, and really is who I got my superb organizing skills from; no wait, that's just because I love it.

Come ooooooooooon box #2!!

No Response to "FAMILY ARE AWESOME"

Post a Comment