I'M 30!

My good friend Jamie kindly reminded me that statistically I should already be married, have a house with a white picket fence and have 2.5 kids…. BUT had I done those things in my 20’s I would never have been able to do the things I did! Most of my friends are married. Some of them have kids – well, most of them now. I’ll get there…in my own time. But I remind myself what I’ve done, they haven’t!

30 year olds are still cool right?

Here’s my list:
I am proud that I’ve lived and worked in foreign cities.

I’m proud to hold an architectural degree.

I am lucky to have such wonderful friends.

I am even more lucky to have such a wonderful family – and extended family. We are pretty awesome. If you haven’t met one of us, DiPierro’s, Pavelic’s, Schiavitti’s, MaHoney’s, Benson’s ..etc well you really should! Even MORE lucky that both of my sister-in-laws are awesome. The DiPierro boys picked ‘em good.

I am very lucky and thankful to have lived with my Nana and Papa. They are such inspirational and wonderful people.

I am proud to have owned a condo which was published and aired on tv. (oh wait…I still own it!..someone please buy it!)

I am proud to have owned my Audi A4. She was a GREAT car. – I’m even happier that it’s new home is at a good friends house! Yeay! (hope you are enjoying it like I did!)

I am proud to have been a Lady Vol (that’s D1 sport at University of Tennessee) minus the bright orange color. Sorry, ya’ll, bright orange is not a good color for most skin types.

I am so thankful that my parents got me braces when I was young. I wasn’t happy about it then.. but I am now! (ok that was way before my 20’s, but it still counts)

So adios to my 20’s and hello to my 30’s….
I’m looking forward to:
Well .. no need to limit the possibilities… they are endless! I get to start from scratch in a new decade!

No Response to "I'M 30!"

Post a Comment