Inspirational people

I’ve just chatted with Lee after his hike in the Peruvian Mountains! He’s told me that along with a few other 20-30 year olds, an 88 year old woman from America was a part of his group. For those who have done the Inca Trails and watched sunrise at Macchu Picchu you may sympathize with the trail difficulties, I however can only go by his stories. This woman I find amazing, however, traveling alone and doing such physically challenging activates at such an age….and apparently she was smoking Lee on the trail! Haha. There are certainly people who inspire us daily, like our mothers, sisters, friends who rarely get the pat on the back they need. Take a moment today to call that person who’s inspired you and tell them just so. My call goes to …… Ring ring!

No Response to "Inspirational people"

Post a Comment