BIRTHDAY FUN AT BRIGHTON

In celebration of my Papa's 94th birthday and my soon to be 30th birthday, Lee took me to the seaside town of Brighton yesterday! It's a very popular destination for British and tourists alike, and an easy day-trip as it's only 45min from London. With wonderful shopping alley's and an amusement park (the Brighton Pier) we spent the whole day wondering around enjoying the beautiful weather and of course playing games!

Upon arrival we had a little breakfast at Puccino's cafe.  Here's a photo of the hilarious sayings on it's plates, and packaging. (i was checking everything for a new saying .. sugar packets - the underside of the dishes - the bottom of the coffee cup) What a fun way to wake up!



After walking the shops we of course played everything that wouldnt make us dizzy on the Brighton Pier.



Tickets from 'Deal or No Deal' which we were able to get a matchbox motorcycle with.


After driving back and setting a skype time with my family in Florida (Nana/Papa, Mariane, Peter, Austin and Helana - and my Mom and Dad!) my PAPA called me!! How cool is that! 94 and on skpye, up-to-date with ipod gear and now with an iphone in hand. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU PAPA!!!!!!

No Response to "BIRTHDAY FUN AT BRIGHTON"

Post a Comment